This section of the Flysnf.org Volunteer site is provided for all our volunteers to access the information they need to provide additional information so our event operations can be planned appropriately. Please use the buttons to the left to access this needed information. More details are available below.
Buttons on the Left
- Volunteer Camping Information – This page provides information and rules for receiving volunteer camping. This is also where you can request an Early Volunteer Campground Permit.
- Volunteer Reserved Campgrounds – This page can be used to nominate or request camping in one of our reserved volunteer campgrounds. You must have a confirmed volunteer work schedule.
- Volunteer Connect – Use this button for future Volunteer Connect events and links to past events.
- Volunteer Job Request – Submit/add a job need to our Fly-In Expo Volunteer Jobs Needs List
- Volunteer Meeting Presentations – If our meeting is recorded, the video will be available here.
- Volunteer Private Vehicle Use – This page provides information for bringing a private vehicle to the event for use during the event’s operation.
- Volunteer Staff T-Shirts – Volunteer T-shirt information is provided for both the complimentary and any extra t-shirts that may be purchased.
- Volunteer Voice – Please use this page to submit an issue of concern and solution.
- Expo Chairman Meeting Registration – Use this page to register your participation for the Fly-In Expo Chairman & Volunteer Meetings.
- 2024 Chairman Debrief Registration – This meeting will be scheduled in the summer after the 2024 SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo.
- 2024 SUN ‘n FUN Volunteer Staff Handbook – The 2024 edition of the Volunteer Staff Handbook will be available at a later date.
- Become A Forum Presenter – If you are here as a volunteer, that doesn’t mean you can’t contribute in other ways. Do you have an aviation background and have expertise in a topic that you would like to present and share with our fly-in guests? Use this page to register for a SUN ‘n FUN Educational Forum.
- Chairman Award Nominations – Please use this link to nominate a fellow volunteer for a Chairman of the Board Award. There is a list of previous winners available for you to verify if your nominee has already been awarded. This award is presented once.
- Donation Information – If you have requested and received a donation for your area’s operation, please visit this page, download the donation form, and make sure our finance or business development office receives a copy. We must recognize the gifts we receive for our event operations by providing a letter of thanks.
- Event Logo and Poster – Copy the poster and logos for the event.
- SnF Video Dedicated to Our Volunteers – This link will take you to a video created to honor our volunteers!
- Social Media – This page provides links to all of the SUN ‘n FUN and ACE Social Media pages.
- Wish List – Visit this page if you would like to add something to our wish list for your operation. There is also a list of items that have already been added.